A Letter From the Board on Ukraine
Dear Fellow Immigrants and American Friends,
As many of you are already aware, the situation in Ukraine is a dire one. There is no doubt that you or someone you may know is directly affected by this invasion. This is an anxious and uncertain time for many of us. We acknowledge that people from our community are seeking answers to questions and guidance on how to assist.
The Slavic Business Association was originally established to directly support and educate the Slavic community through active engagement and involvement with Business leaders. However, we understand that we also have an opportunity, an obligation even, to work with our domestic community to support our Ukrainian brothers and sisters abroad.
Today, we are asking that you join us in the communication and distribution of our centralized repository to provide Ukrainian Aid. We've already curated some information from people in our community. Now, we are asking for your help to:
A) Share our Ukrainian Aid page with anyone who you think may benefit with this information or
B) Provide us with direct, actionable information that we can post on our Ukrainian Aid page by emailing us at Contact@Slavicba.com.
Our Ukrainian Aid page has five primary categories:
1) 501c3 Non-Profit Organizations - These are organizations that we've identified with a direct and active involvement in providing Humanitarian Aid.
2) Global Resources - Information placed here is directly aligned to official information that can be helpful in assisting Ukrainian Refugees
3) Local Resources - Local experts or professionals who can provide assistance and/or answer questions with respect to the changing refugee / immigration process for Ukrainians.
4) Letter Templates - Templates that can be used to help communicate to various organizations and/or US congressmen/women
5) Additional information - Did we miss something? Do you have new or current information? Send it to us so that we can include it: email@example.com.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Ukraine and their families and friends affected throughout the world.
Please note that while we have done our best to vet the information and the charitable organizations, do your own research to ensure that you are supporting organizations that you are 100% aligned with.